Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Nature's Anti-Everything {Creamy Garlic Sauce}


Garlic is one of nature's most powerful medicines - it has anti-microbial, anti-viral, anti-fungal... properties that just can't be beat! It really is a food you want to include in your daily diet.

To help you do so, here's a simple sauce that is delicious over a heaping pile of zoodles!


I first shared this recipe on Instagram, but I thought I would put it on my blog as well for easy reference. Scrolling waaay back on someone's IG feed is no fun ;p

I served this sauce on a plateful of raw zoodles, and topped it with my fish fry, diced fresh tomatoes and a sprinkling of desiccated coconut, just for the "look" of cheese.

Feel free to add any seasoning you like to this sauce and make it different every time you serve it. It also reheats nicely, so make up a big batch and eat a couple times with it.

Creamy Garlic Sauce

Ingredients:
  • 3 cup diced cauliflower
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • 1 cup bone broth
  • 1 1/2 cups water
Method:
  1. Boil everything together for 6 minutes, then blend with an immersion blender.
  2. Simmer on medium until thickened, stirring occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment