Sunday, July 20, 2014

Tahini Obsessed {eating it by the spoonful}

When I saw Alanna's recipe for her marshmallow fluff imitation, I had to have some. I can't handle nuts though, so I decided to substitute Tahini for the cashew butter in her original recipe.

Oh my gawd y'all, it was like licking heaven up. I didn't know we could serve heaven in a bowl, but Alanna proved to me that it was possible.

Everyone needs to have this recipe in their head. It's super simple to whip up and goes great with many things: fruits, muffins, pancakes...

Plus, Tahini and coconut are both super foods, making this a truly guilt-free treat that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth lickity split!


Tahini Creamy Spread

Ingredients:
  • One part Tahini
  • One part coconut cream
  • Splash of vanilla
Method:
  1. Mix everything together until fluffy.
  2. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment