Sunday, July 20, 2014

Recipe Symbiosis {another pudding recipe}

I posted here about not liking recipes that only use part of something. I gave you two recipes - one for making mini breakfast quiches, and another for CocoNana Chia pudding.

I've decided to change things up a bit, and go a slightly different route with my pudding this week. A slightly chocolaty-er route. Yes, chocolaty-er is most definitely a word.

And this pudding is most definitely delicious.

The hubster just shakes his head at me for eating chocolate for breakfast, but I consider myself a freaking genius - and I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner!

Once again, it's full of fruit and super foods, so it's all good! This is a no guilt treat and a great way to start your day.

A mini banana bread quiche, a mug of bone broth and a big scoop of chocolate pudding. Who ever said paleo was boring?


Choco Chia Pudding

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup canned coconut milk
  • 2 ripe bananas, pureed
  • 2 tsp cacao powder
  • 2 tsp chia seeds
Method:
  1. Mix together all the ingredients until well combined.
  2. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before eating.
  3. Top with coconut flakes, fresh berries...

No comments:

Post a Comment